Fjällfullness hike 2 days
Tid och plats
Escape from everyday life and indulge yourself in the feeling of the Swedish mountains’ wilderness!
Not experienced in mountain hiking & sleeping in a tent but would like to try it?
Or just longing for a short escape to pause for a while from everyday life, have time for yourself, feel
the smell of fresh air and charge up from the mountains´ energy?
We offer you 2 exciting days of hiking in picturesque environment where you can experience open
spaces of the Swedish mountains, try how it is to sleep in a tent out in the wilderness, cook 3-course
dinner, learn to bake a bread on storm kitchen, take a cold dip in fresh mountain stream to refresh
your body and soul after the day´s hike or just sit on the top of the mountain and peacefully enjoy
the magnificent views around you…
What is included?
- 2 days of hiking
- Experienced and enthusiastic Systrar i Bergen guide and mountain leader (fjälledare)
- Shopping list with ingrediencies for cooking our 3 course dinner menu the first evening (due
to COVID-19 situation, you buy the ingrediencies on your own according to our Shopping
- 1x outdoor breakfast sealed pack for the 2 nd day
- 1 x outdoor lunch sealed pack for the 2 nd day
- Packing list & Welcome Letter with detailed information
What is not included?
- Travel to and from the place where we meet
- Necessary camping equipment: tent, sleeping bag, matrass, storm kitchen, water bottle,
- Personal equipment for hiking (backpack, clothes, shoes, toiletries) – full packing list will be
provided after submission of application.
- Lunch the first day and snacks
- Ingrediencies for the dinner the 1 st day
Let us know in time if you need to rent out any equipment. We have some equipment for rent or can
help you to rent it out.
Food allergies or preferences? Please let us know so we can meet your needs!
Our tours are built to strictly follow the recommendations of Folkhälsomyndigheten (the Public
Health Agency of Sweden) related to COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking following measures to
comply with the recommendations:
- Each participant sleep in her/his own tent (unless a family member)
- Each participant has its own storm kitchen and cook food for himself/herself (unless a family
member). We do not share food or drinks during the entire tour.
- Each participant buys its own food ingrediencies for the outdoor dinner according to our
shopping list. We provide you with the “frozen dry” food packs for breakfast and lunch as
they are heat sealed.
- Small group with max. 6 participants
- We keep distance and take care of good hygiene.
- The event is held outdoors
PRICE: 2.500 SEK
Minimum number of participants: 3
Maximum number of participants. 6
Place: Enafors and mountains in this area (Jämtlandsfjällen)*
*the exact hiking location might change depending on the current weather situation, but it will be in
the area around Åre.
Difficulty level: medium (you shall be able to walk around 10km per day in easy tempo with 10-15kg